Tutankhamun, the Egyptian king who is said to have died at 19 — and whose body exploded in its sarcophagus after a crappy mummy job — was buried with a knife made of space iron. In a study published in Meteoritics & Planetary Space, researchers ran tests on an iron dagger found in King Tut’s sarcophagus. Using […]
As of July 2019, Haitians living in the US — often for more than a decade — will lose humanitarian protections to stay here. Joe Raedle/Getty Images The Trump administration is telling 59,000 Haitians, currently living legally in the United States, to self-deport. But it’s giving them until July 22, 2019, to do it. On […]
WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING!!! Companies like Verizon now have broad authority to control which websites its customers can access as “restoring” the internet to its former glory BECAUSE the Trump FCC is choosing to ignore the public and push forward with a harmful plan to kill net neutrality and destroy the internet as we know it!
The FCC on Tuesday finally rolled out its plan to kill off net neutrality. There’s a strong chance that doing so will screw over millions of American consumers and lead to a rise in online censorship across the US.
But on the other hand, it will make internet service providers and mobile carriers a shitload of money.
The vote to repeal net neutrality will be held by the commission on December 14th, according to a statement from FCC Chairman Ajit Pai. Pai has painted his efforts to grant companies like Verizon broad authority to control which websites its customers can access as “restoring” the internet to its former glory.
Republicans control three of the commission’s five seats, giving them the majority needed to pass the new rules.
Since being appointed chairman by President Donald Trump in January, Pai has been determined to roll back the Obama-era net neutrality rules, which…
View original post 394 more words
To sign up, you must provide a valid EBT number. Your EBT funds can’t be used to pay for your membership; your EBT number only qualifies you for the discount. You can qualify every 12 months for up to four years. “Amazon will add other ways to qualify in the future for customers participating in government assistance programs that do not utilize EBT,” an Amazon press release noted.
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
And as usual, you can kick off your Prime membership with a free 30-day trial.
According to NASA’s research scientists, hurricanes that hit the Atlantic coasts are born in storm systems off the west coast of Africa which is identical to the route of the transatlantic slave trade. Hurricanes cannot form just anywhere in the world due to the need for hot and humid air. They normally form close to the equator and move west or northwest in a path called Hurricane Alley which is a stretch of warm water through the Atlantic Ocean from the west coast of Africa to the coast of Central America.
But the accumulating point thresholds at the “Door of No Return” on Goree Island, off the coast of Senegal in West Africa; the final exit point of captured Africans. African women, men, and children were herded like animals, crowded into filthy, unsanitary holding pens, frightened, and terrorized beyond belief and often slaughtered merciless there.
Door of No Return in House…
View original post 353 more words