As with any position possibility at King’s College, it is best contact the Human Resource Generalist for full content and details at 570-208-6037.
Employer/Corporate Relations Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Career Planning and Placement
REPORTS TO: Director of Career Planning and Placement
JOB FUNCTION: Conducts all aspects of employer/corporate relations for the purpose of enhancing placement opportunities for students and provides career counseling and educational services to students and alumni.
- Manages and coordinates all aspects of on-campus and off-campus recruiting. Maintains and further develops employer/corporate relations.
- Develops and expands job contacts, increase on-campus recruitment and the timely referral of job leads by visiting a given number of employers each year..
- Initiates employer contacts to secure new sites for additional non-credit internships as well as expecting to increase on-campus recruitment.
- Manages and develops the alumni mentorship program.
- Oversees the job notification process, including the receipt, verification of, and sending of leads, and postings to College Central Network.
- Conducts individual and group career counseling for students and alumni of King’s College.
- Develops and prepares mailings/communication to all employer contacts.
- Manages all technical aspects of the Office of Career Planning and Placement, including reports from data on Access, and maintains updates to various student, alumni and employer databases.
- Collaborates with faculty members to develop and deliver in-class presentations, career-related course projects, and career advisement information to further implement the Career Development Across the curriculum program
- Conducts cutting edge job-search skill development and strategies with students which include resume writing, cover letter development, in the job search to perfect interviewing skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
A Master’s Degree in Business, Counseling or in a closely related field is required. Consideration will be given to applicants who will be awarded a Master’s degree within the next six months. Two years of applicable experience is preferred. A flexible schedule to include some travel and evening hours is essential. Qualified individuals will demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, teamwork, analytical and technical skills.