Global genotyping market is set to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the technological advancements, increasing cases of diseases like cancer, diabetes and alzheimer’s.
Some of the major players operating in global genotyping market are Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Bioline, Qiagen, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., General Electric, Sequenom, Fluidigm, Biogeniq Inc., Envigo, Helix, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd, Eurofins Genomics, Biofortuna Limited, Agena Bioscience, Inc., BioTechniques, Precision Biomarker Resources, Inc., TrimGen Corporation, 23andMe, Inc., Xcelris Genomics, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. and BioTek Instruments, Inc. among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-genotyping-market&raksh
A good number of top competitors are taken into consideration in this report to obtain the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market. In addition to thorough competitive analysis, the Genotyping Market report also contains company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. What is more, this market report covers a complete study of the product specifications, revenue, cost, price, gross capacity and production. Thus, the data of this Genotyping Market report not only restrains the risks of ambiguity but also lend a hand in reaching to the sound decisions while maintaining the reputation of the firm and its products.
Market Definition: Global Genotyping Market
Genotyping is a technique in which by examining the individual’s DNA sequence one can analyse genetic make-up differences through biological assays and for comparison with other individual’s sequence. Genotyping helps the researchers in exploring genetic deviations such as single nucleotide polymorphisms and large structural changes in DNA.
According to the Food & Drug Administration, around 300 people in 44 states and the District of Columbia became ill from ingesting the Salmonella Montevideo pathogen in 2009-2010. According to the standard epidemiology tools like food consumption questionnaires, the culprit was spiced salami. But the conventional lab methods were unable to differentiate between the Salmonella Montevideo found in spiced salami.
Segmentation: Global Genotyping Market
Genotyping Market : By Product & Service
- Reagents & Kits
- Genotyping Services
Genotyping Market : By Technology
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Time of Flight (Maldi-Tof) Mass Spectrometry
- Others Technologies
Genotyping Market : By Application
- Diagnostics & Personalized Medicine
- Animal Genetics
- Agricultural Biotechnology
Genotyping Market : By End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic and Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
Genotyping Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Contents Is Available [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-genotyping-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Genotyping Market:
- In June 2019, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated announced that U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved symdeko for the treatment of children of ages 6-11 years suffering from cystic fibrosis. In connection with this approval, additional dosage strength of symdeko tablets is also available now. This approval would help in the treatment of children suffering from cystic fibrosis
- In 2016, Veritas Genetics offered the first genome sequence to consumers and physicians of worth USD 1,000. The company is ready to increase competition in the growing personal genetics industry by reducing its test price by 40%. This announcement helped the company to enhance its product portfolio in the market
Genotyping Market : Drivers
- Rising cases of genetic diseases, such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, hemophilia, thalassemia and turner syndrome are enhancing the market growth
- Technological developments in DNA sequencing boosts the growth of the market
- Deteriorating prices of DNA sequencing are accelerating the market growth in the forecast period
- Growing importance of genotyping in drug development will also propel the market growth
Genotyping Market : Restraints
- Rising significance of SNP genotyping is hindering the market growth
- Unfavorable reimbursement policies will also limit the market in the forecast period
Genotyping Market :Competitive Analysis
Global genotyping market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of genotyping for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Features mentioned in the report
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Genotyping Market.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- In-depth market segmentation
- Competitive landscape of Genotyping Market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-genotyping-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]